Saturday, February 23, 2013

Goodnight Moon Basket

One of my friends is having triplets!  Yes!  Triplets!!!  Two little girls and one boy.  I am super excited for her and her husband.  They are one of my favorite couples, and I wanted to make sure I created a gift that was practical yet personal.  My friend gave my daughter one of her favorite books-"Pat the Bunny", so I thought I would use a similar theme for her gift.  With my daughter's birthday coming up and some other unexpected expenses I had to be really clever with my purchases (and extremely tight budget).  I finally decided on a "Goodnight Moon" themed gift basket.  I found a Goodnight moon snuggle pillow at a great price, also purchased of course the book, and made these onesies for the little ones.  I pray my friend loves her gift!  I wish I could give her the moon (and more) but hopefully she will enjoy my "Goodnight Moon" gift just as much!


No comments:

Post a Comment