Wednesday, February 26, 2014

March Madness

February is almost over and I have a month to finish all of the projects for my daughter's birthday party!  March is definitely going to be sheer madness!!!  I have checked a few things off of my "to-do" list.  One of my great friends (who seems to know how to do just about everything) helped me cut out wooden pieces to assemble a Sesame Street Sign...I hope to post pictures of that project soon.  I also came up with a cool design for some Sesame Street character bags...check out Cookie Monster and Oscar below...



My mind can't stay focused on one project for too long, so I gave myself a little distraction by creating these little St. Patrick's Day treats for my daughter and nephew.  Target has the best $1 section! I found some great Leap Frog learning activities, so I hope they will enjoy their pots of gold in a few weeks.


Okay, back to more bags.  Here is Bert and Elmo...







The gift bags are for the older children, but I will also have some babies attending the party.  I decided to decorate sand pails for them and designed Elmo onesies.





No comments:

Post a Comment