Friday, May 2, 2014

Teacher's Appreciation 2014

My daughter now attends two schools, so this time of year is busy but super fun!  Of course I started searching Pinterest weeks ago, and came up with some pretty neat gift ideas.  One of my friends/co-workers donated some delicious smelling apple scented candles.  I decided to give them a special little touch by adding the gift tag and felt apple accent.



One of my friends also made this adorable felt flower.  How perfect!  A flower you can enjoy forever!

 

I couldn't forget about my daughter's in-home daycare provider, so my friend also made this adorable felt flower bouquet.


Here's a close up of the flowers!



Check out some of the these beautiful items at thetwiddles.com :-)

I'm not finished yet...my daughter has an amazing group of people who invest in her future on a daily basis (I call them her entourage), so I have a few more gifts to make this weekend and I will post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment