Wednesday, August 12, 2015

"K" is for ...

It has been a while since I posted.  Well, I moved recently and have decided that I HATE MOVING :-)  The good thing is that I finally have my own office/craft room/sewing room!!!

One of my best friends is having her second daughter any day now, so I had to make time to create a special gift for her.  Although life is hectic, I had so much fun making this gift for someone who means the world to me.  Love you Yari!

I made bibs, burp cloths, and washcloths

 Of course I had to make a quilt...although her mom is a quilter too ;-)

 I ordered personalized onesies for baby  and tumbler for mommy

I made double sided receiving blankets and yes, I monogrammed them!!!

 I became addicted to my embroidery machine, so I monogrammed the bibs too

Finish touch...vinyl monogram and accents on tub

No comments:

Post a Comment