Saturday, May 20, 2017

Essential Oil Fun

I'm one of those rare introverts who love people and absolutely loves entertaining.  Now how does that work?  While small talk is not my thing, I love observing, listening to, and learning about people.  I'm reserved and refuse to compete to get a word in among a group of extroverts, but I learn so much more from watching.

Anyway, this year I was blessed to meet some amazing women in my neighborhood.  I wanted to have them over for my signature Mojitos and Sangria, but wanted to pair that with a bit of entertainment.  I decided to host an essential oils perfume party.  The ladies enjoyed the mojitos, food, and making their own personal scent.  I think I will definitely have to host another party soon!

 It's not a party without good food!

 Essential Oils

Guests were able to decorate their perfume bottles with dried flowers

The end results!

No comments:

Post a Comment