Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween 2017

This year my daughter and I hosted a Halloween party for some of our neighbors and friends.  I had fun pulling together and making things for this party.  I even found time to make a monster cake.  While I didn't make the delicious sugar cookie treats that I passed out to the kids, I was able to put together special treat bags for them...and even made a few special treats from some of my adult friends.  I woke up extra early to pull together little gift buckets for my daughter's classmates as well.  They had a running event at school, so I used that as the perfect opportunity to pass out the pre-Halloween goodies.

 My 6am cake and cupcakes

 Party Table

 Yep...that's my child.  LOL!

 Neighborhood "You've Been Booed" Treats

 Beautiful cookies...no credit here :-)

 Yep...I even personalized the punch bowl

 Treats for my daughter's classmates

Treat for one of my neighbor friends

No comments:

Post a Comment