Saturday, December 23, 2017

Christmas is here!

The holiday season always brings more requests for personalized gifts, but I'm very proud of myself...I promised myself I would not take on too much and didn't!  I made a few gifts for some very special people and then focused my time and energy on my daughter's cookie decorating party with her cousins.  That's where I went all out!  LOL!  Due to lack of time I purchased aprons this year (Yes...in the past I actually made the aprons) but I monogrammed each of them.  I also used my Cricut to personalize a special Santa box for each child.  Inside each child received a gingerbread house set.  The kids had so much fun decorating cookies...wish I could share pictures of their adorable faces, but for now the details of my crafts will have to do.  :-)

Monogrammed Aprons 

 Aprons & Santa Boxes

 Holidays always bring extra monogramming requests

Monogrammed Stockings


No comments:

Post a Comment